The Action Plan.


In order to stay on top of the project I have decided to make a clear action plan so I know what tasks I will need to be completing weekly as well as what to prepare and aim for the weeks to come. I find that having a plan in front of you also helps to stay organised and I could fit it around my timetable as well as edit it.

So far I have researched the different shows which appear on the different ITV channels and I have put all the information into separate charts. This is to help me decide which channel to produce a show for.

Week Starting: 25th June 2018

  1. This week I will upload the different channels TV listings while also stating I fits something I may want to focus on and produce a show for.
  2. I will also create a mood board of the combination of shows which I find most interesting from each of the channels. I will also ask on the post if others like any of the shows I have put onto the collage.
Week Starting: 2nd July *Note* I have an art trip from the 5th - 9th 

  1. From the channel of my choosing I will then find a show which I find the most interesting which I will then textually analyse.
  2. I will then research what constitutes as a 'millennial' and I will check to see if the show I find interesting would potentially appeal to millennials or I would see if I would have to change things around to make a show which would suit a millennial.
  3. Also start comparing the show which interests me the most with another more millennial targeted show and compare the differences between the two. 
Week Starting: 9th July 

  1. I will then also start creating an action plan for the show I want to create to see if there are any things I can incorperate from the other show to mine to assure it will be more popular for my target audience.
  2. Finalise the first draft of my aims and intentions sheet for the course work which is due in Weds 11th July.
  3. Further throughout this week i will focus more on my show at hand and will look at how I could incorporate 
Week Starting: 16th July *Note* EP Marketplace this week

  1. Get Feedback on your aims and intentions and begin re-draft.
  2. Set work for the summer holidays, this will include another action plan of what I plan on getting done during the summer. I will discuss what I will be able to do with teachers
Week Starting: 23rd July *Note*

  1. During the summer I would like to begin filming scenes for my show with my different friends at least 2 different locations, so I would have to set up separate days to meet up with friends to shoot the scenes.
  2. I would possibly do some research into the editing programme we will be using at school. 

I will probably update this further down the line but as of now this is my complete plan.


Comments