Welcome :)

Welcome to my media studies coursework blog!


My name is Tawana and I have created this blog to showcase my journey and process of creating a cross-media production, for a new television programme - which sadly will most likely not make it to air - that I would've have designed based around criteria I have to meet.


The criteria to meet:


I must create a sequence of my television programme which will include either:


- A key turning point
- A point of significant conflict
- A resolution


The length of the show must be from 2 minutes 30 seconds - 3 minuets


As well as creating a sequence of a television programme I will also create associated print materials to promote my programme, this will consist of a front cover and a double spread feature article that will feature in a new lifestyle magazine that I will have made up, but will also resemble others of it's kind to get a realistic feel of it all.


Tune in soon for the next post :)

Comments

Post a Comment